Monday, September 26, 2011
A Little Cafe Haven in Sherwood Park
I planned a business meeting and decided to try something new at the recommendation of a friend. Oh she was right. Delightful. Everything from the food to the colour scheme was delightful. How many times do you go to a place and tell someone the food was great and you have to see the bathrooms?
This is a short blog today as we ate light but had I been more hungry everything displayed looked delicious. I had focused in on the Pumpkin Pie but then I saw the Ham and Cheese Bread Pudding. It was wonderful and would definitely recommend it. The pumpkin pie was pretty tasty too. My guest had one of their generous chocolate cupcakes and said it was wonderful.
The seating is a collection of odds & sods furniture, comfy and relaxing.
We had tea in a mug of a size that says it is definitely a mug. and for coffee drinkers I can tell you it smelled wonderful in there.
Cafe Haven is licensed if you fancy something more vigorous.
They were testing out a new sandwich item as we stepped up to order our food but I would have offered my tastebuds but she was gone to quickly to ask. It looked like a wrap or possibly a crepe. Either way it looked very tempting.
I was checking out the menu online and discovered they have a private room, they cater and they also have a brunch. See for yourself at www.cafehaven.ca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment